Wednesday 2 November 2011

AMAZING week

I had the pleasure of meeting a fantastic artist , Ben Eine for the first time at his studio recently . I had bumped into him a couple of times in London galleries without knowing it was him but now we know each other he is working on a commission for a client and it will be the first time ever he has done an alphabet in lower case.  

THEN , at the weekend I was part of a BBC Documentary about another artist we show in my gallery who will be featured next March / April on BBC 1 .

AND next week I’m being filmed with one of the Damien Hirst “IN a Spin” portfolio boxes for the discovery channel which will go out worldwide .

Interest seems to be building in art every day.

I heard about an incredible exhibition of art ( even a knitted bird) drawing ( no pun) attention to the 200 species man has made extinct & all the other species threatened by us. The show has over 70  Ralph Steadman pictures and starts a world tour in a school in East London. Must find it & go.

Another great show at the moment is the Joseph Herman at the Ben Uri gallery,

No comments:

Post a Comment